NAOhio.org Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I submit an NA Event flyer to the webmaster for posting on the Statewide Functions page?
- Email the webmaster (firstname.lastname@example.org) the original Word document (or other format) as an attachment. Do not send a scanned flyer.
- Be sure to include city, state and zip code of event location.
- The webmaster will post you flyer on the Statewide Functions page in PDF format.
- How do I locate an NA meeting in Ohio?
- Click this link: Schedules Page.
- Enter your search criteria (city, zip code, etc.) in the search box in the middle of the screen. (For best results enter the call letters for your area: DASCNA, GCASCNA, etc.)
- How do I correct/add NA meeting information on the Schedules Page?
- Copy the current meeting infomation from the Schedules Page for the meeting you want corrected.
- Copy this information a second time, making corrections in the second copy. Please underline or highlight the correction if possible.
- Email this information to the webmaster at: email@example.com.
- Where do I find important deadline information relating to World Service?
- Check our NAWS/Regional Information Page or visit www.na.org.
- How do I ensure NA event is covered by the insurance for the Ohio Region?
- All meetings listed on the Schedules Page are covered by the regional insurance policy.
- If you have an anniversary, the event is still covered as long as it occurs around the regular meeting schedule time.
- For all other events you need to contact the Ohio Region Vice-Chair. You can send an email to the webmaster (firstname.lastname@example.org) or contact your RCM for a contact number for the current Ohio Region Vice-Chair.