Thank you for letting us be of service! Keep Coming Back!
Send an email to email@example.com with questions, concerns, or comments.
- How do I locate an NA meeting in Ohio?
- Click this link → Meeting Schedules
- Enter a zip code, click the more options, or search by Area Service Committee.
- Alternatively, go to the NAWS Meeting Search (www.na.org/meetingsearch) for these and other meetings around the world.
- How do I list an NA Event on the Events page?
- Email the webmaster (firstname.lastname@example.org) the original document as an attachment.
- Be sure to include a registered ® or copyrighted © NA image, contact person, the city, state and zip code of the event for the MAP.
- We will post the flyer on the Events page.
- How do I correct, add, or delete meeting information on the Schedules Page
- If you can, copy the current meeting infomation from the Meetings Schedule for the meeting you want corrected.
- Copy this information a second time, marking the corrections in the second copy. Please underline or highlight the correction if possible.
- For new or meetings no longer meeting, contact the RCM, go to the Area meeting, or submit information to us.
- Email this information to the webmaster at: email@example.com
- Where do I find information relating to NA Services?
- Visit www.na.org
- Is an NA meeting or event covered by insurance?
- All meetings listed on the Ohio Regional Meeting Schedules Page are covered by the regional insurance policy. Any group anniversary event is covered as long as it occurs around the regular meeting scheduled time.
- For all other events you need to contact or send an email to the webmaster (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Or contact your RCM for a contact number for the current Ohio Region Vice-Chair.